Experience Needed5 Years
About the position
- Our Values: Passion, Community, Integrity
- Ranked as Top Accounting Firm
- Nominated by HRM s Employer of Choice
The IT Auditor is responsible for assessing the risks associated with a company's information technology systems and designing and implementing audit procedures to mitigate these risks.
- Assess the risks associated with a company's information technology systems, as part of statutory audit and internal audit
- Recommend design and implementation procedures to mitigate these risks
- Communicate audit findings to management and other stakeholders (Audit Committee)
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in information technology auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, auditing, or information technology.
- CPA or CISA certification.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in IT auditing and security management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At PKF Singapore, we grow ourselves by inculcating a culture of learning and thriving on our creativity to solve business challenges. PKF is an international audit, tax and business advisory firm with more than 100 offices worldwide. Our clients include listed companies, multinationals and small medium sized enterprises.
Additional company information
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
51 - 200 Employees
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Off-in-lieu for overtime
Eng Kian Lee email@example.com