DepartmentFinancial Advisory Services
Experience Needed2 years
About the position
- Our Values: Passion, Community, Integrity
- Ranked as Top Accounting Firm
- Nominated by HRM s Employer of Choice
Are you passionate about helping companies navigate through challenging financial circumstances? With Singapore being positioned as a Global Restructuring Hub, our practice is growing, dynamic and challenging. We are currently seeking skilled and dedicated professionals to join our team as Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Staff.
- Conduct financial analysis and due diligence to assess the financial status of client organizations.
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop and implement solutions.
- Perform detailed operational assessments to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Prepare financial models, projections, and cash flow forecasts to support solutions.
- Assist in the negotiation and implementation with creditors.
- Support the preparation of reports, presentations, and other communication materials for clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor the progress of restructuring plans and provide regular updates to clients and management; and
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or any major with quantitative focus) with proven record of academic excellence
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Resourceful researcher, detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, capable of interaction at all levels in a company, from factory floor to CEO
- Fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in other ASEAN languages (Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Thai or Vietnamese) a plus
- Relevant experience in corporate restructuring, insolvency, or financial advisory services.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CFA, or insolvency-related certifications are a plus.Soft Skills Attributes:
- High energy, autonomous, self-starter, entrepreneurial
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and unpredictable environment
- Has the ability to project fun and a sense of achievement into the work that they do and team that they are involved in
- Relates well at all levels and cultures
- Driven by values and integrity, straight talker
- Demonstrable ability to balance a high-level view with detail
- A natural ability to prioritize – especially in highly pressure situations
At PKF Singapore, we value diversity and equal opportunity. Join us in making a difference and helping companies thrive in challenging times.
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
51 - 200 Employees
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Off-in-lieu for overtime
Please contact Theresa Tay to apply for this role email@example.com